Clergy Travel Agency, (or the Company) headquartered in Fort Myers, FL is engaged primarily in the ministry of travel. The Company is a non-denominational travel agency, operated by a board of directors
consisting of a clergy president, vice president, treasurer and secretary.
Clergy Travel Agency’s long-term strategy is to provide a caring ministry to all clergy persons, their families, and the religious community through savings discounts on tours, cruises, hotel accommodations, car rentals, theme-park accommodations and related services.
The membership is non-voting, non-refundable, non-transferable and does not represent an ownership interest in the Company. The purchase of a membership does not obligate members to any financial obligation incurred by its Board of Directors and/or officers.
YOU ARE ABOUT TO EMBARK UPON A TOTALLY NEW AND HIGHLY BENEFICIAL SAVINGS PROGRAM!
This is your special invitation to become a prestigious member of a unique full service legal travel agency.
This exclusive travel agency is designed to give you a portion of the commissionable travel savings which are applicable to all travel agencies in the USA. All hotels/motels, auto rental agencies, tour companies, some airlines, cruise lines and many other service related agencies, pay commission to all travel agencies when booking (using) their services.
The following is an example of how your savings program works:
· First Research your travel thoughts prior to calling Clergy Travel office.
· Second Decide on the place, the dates going and returning, the time of departure, etc. (only you know the best times that fit your schedule).
· Third By dialing the toll-free (800) telephone numbers of airlines, hotels, auto rental agencies, cruise lines you may request the necessary information you desire to know. This first-hand information will save you and the Clergy Travel office personnel valuable time.
· Fourth You tell the travel related company that you wish to "book" your reservations and you agree to the terms. Simply tell them that you are an agent for Fort Myers Travel, are calling from home and the confirmation should be sent to the office. Reconfirm your reservation ask for a confirmation number.
· Fifth Immediately (do not wait!) call the Clergy Travel office with all these booking details which you had told the travel supplier to hold.
· You will receive 40% of the agency commission on bookings that do not give you a discount. The agency commission on most booking is 10 - 15% before taxes and air.
Clergy Travel Agency is an ecumenical organization, designed exclusively for clergy, their families and the religious community of all faiths – to experience superior discount savings. Clergy Travel Agency is operated by a dedicated Board of Directors, consisting of a clergy president, vice president, treasurer and secretary. These persons are thoroughly committed to providing the very best and highest professional service to its members.
Clergy Travel Agency works in conjunctions with Fort Myers Travel
To become a member and receive the numerous benefits (and more), the following simple requirements must be met.
You are a clergy person or part of a religious community.
You agree to purchase an individual membership unit ($75.00). Annual renewal is $50.00. This includes an annual Photo I.D. Card.
You agree to purchase a family or community membership $150 (2-6 memberships). Annual renewal $125 (for all memberships at the same time)